LAFC PROVES ENGAGEMENT, SIGNING NEW SPONSORS WITH HOOKIT DATA
“Hookit provided us the technology and resources to identify, analyze, and demonstrate to LAFC corporate partners the engagement that our team has built across multiple social platforms for our supporters and fans, all in advance of the inaugural season.” Jamie Guin SVP Corporate Partnerships @ LAFC.
Los Angeles Football Club needed to build a fan base and attract sponsors before they kicked off their inaugural season in March 2018.
To measure, analyze, and communicate their story to current and prospective corporate partners, LAFC worked with Hookit to:
- Measure owned & partner channels as well as earned fan & media engagement
- Report to partners on club growth and performance of sponsored promotions
- Benchmark overall club engagement against the local market
BENEFITS & RESULTS
Presenting the data that Hookit provided allowed LAFC to prove the engagement and value they were driving for their corporate partners over the course of 2017, before the club even took the field, including:
- 537k fan interactions for Delta/Aero México
- 247k fan interactions for Banc of California
- 403k fan interactions for Heineken
With this data at their fingertips, LAFC leveraged their success and signed new sponsors to grow revenue for the club as they prepared for their first match.
Are you ready to see how Hookit’s business intelligence tools and insight can help drive your digital marketing decisions? Request your free brand demo today and see for yourself just how powerful spontech can be.