Hookit is Hiring a General Manager for Endurance Category
Hookit General Manager – Endurance Category
Hookit is looking for an endurance / cycling enthusiast, with extensive sales and marketing experience dealing with brands in the cycling / running / triathlon industries.
This Sales / GM position reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing and is responsible for developing our athlete / brand growth strategies and managing all our partnerships and revenue generation in this category.
– Complete ownership of establishing a plan and execution of our growth strategy within this segment
– Achieve B2B and B2C sales plans
– Create promotional programs within assigned guidelines
– Identify business opportunities and recommend how to capitalize
– Implement category launch plan
– Achieve assigned sales goals
– Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
– Develop a strong sales organization to rapidly increase sales
– Develop athlete growth strategies and promotions
– Develop brand, media and promoter partnerships
– Provide weekly sales and marketing updates
– Share best practices
– Discuss customer questions, objections and how and identify solutions
– 5+ years of sales experience in the cycling and/or endurance industry
– Strong communicator and presenter
– Proficient with MS Office and social / digital media
– Industry retail and media experience is a plus
– Proven abilities reaching sales and profitability goals
Think you’re a good fit? Submit your resume to work [@] hookit.com.
Hookit is a digitally connected platform of tools and services created to support athletes, brands and the sports they participate in. Hookit helps nearly 1M athletes worldwide track their progression, promote themselves, earn deals and build their personal brand. Brand partners use highly unique athlete program and custom community tools to discover, manage and optimize their amateur and professionally supported athletes. The new Hookit Index™ is the first ever solution to effectively monitor, measure and quantify athletes’ real time fan exposure and engagement in today’s complex world of digital media. Major brands and media properties, including GoPro, Specialized Bicycles and ESPN use our interactive dashboards to monitor real-time athlete activity, trends, rankings and content. For more information visit www.hookit.com.