Use Strava to Increase Your Hookit Score
- Sign into your Hookit account. Connect your Strava on Hookit by going to Account Settings > Connected
- Networks. Don’t have Strava? Sign up here.
- After connecting Strava, your Hookit Score will be updated later that day and reflect any improvements based on verified sessions, travel, etc.
How it Works
- Rides are matched up to your main sport
- Your Strava entry is matched up to the closest spot in the Hookit system for your sport
- All Strava sessions are marked as verified
- We pull Strava sessions every day at 5pm PST
- Click the ‘via Strava’ link to quickly view your session details on Strava.
- Detailed route and ride information user interface
- As we continue to evolve this integration, we will pull entries from Strava more often and eventually in real-time