Hookit on The Wharton Sports Business Show
Recently, Hookit Co-Founder & CEO Scott Tilton joined George Perry and Michelle Young on the Wharton Sports Business Show on SiriusXM Business Radio Channel 111. Leaders from across sports and top brands join the show each week to discuss the latest and greatest in sports business and technology, including Chevrolet, Sports Business Journal, Mastercard, T-Mobile, FOX Sports, and more.
On the show, Tilton, Perry, and Young discussed the creation of Hookit, how the idea for spontech came about, and which brands and sports properties are creating the most value in the world of social sports sponsorships. Below are a few of the questions answered during the interview:
- What is Hookit and how did it get started?
- What was the inspiration to transition from working with amatuer athletes to measuring the value and effectiveness of sports sponsorships?
- How does Hookit work with brands to optimize their sponsorship spend?
- How does the Hookit Valuation Model put a dollar value to social and digital media content?
- What works and what doesn’t? Who is doing this best across brands and sports properties?
“Hookit is a sponsorship analytics & valuation platform. We focus specifically on tracking the sponsorship value of athletes, leagues, teams, & event properties by tracking all the social and digital media content & activity and put dollar values for what the content is worth in terms of sponsorship value for brands.”
In Other News
- Valuing Esports: Hookit Announces Integration with Streaming Platform Twitch
- IMSA Announces Hookit As Official Data And Analytics Supplier
- INDYCAR Revs Up Sponsorship Intelligence In Long-term Partnership With Hookit