Hookit tracks, measures and values sports sponsorship and activation beyond traditional media channels to quantify value from the rapidly expanding social and digital media landscape. No other company can measure value exchanged between athletes, brands, media, events, league and federations like Hookit. Athletes talk. Fans talk. We listen.
In addition, athletes across the globe use Hookit to track their progression, build their personal brand, and earn sponsorships deals from their favorite brands. Brand partners are provided with powerful tools to discover, manage, and reward amateur and professional athletes who actively support their brand. For more information, visit https://www.hookit.com/.
Hookit is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing Support Specialist to assist with a variety of projects critical to the ongoing growth of the Moto portion of the Hookit platform. The Moto Support Specialist will work directly with the marketing, sales, and product teams. In addition, the Intern will have access to the executive team of the company for a full learning experience.
- Research and input upcoming events into the Hookit platform.
- Gather and analyze data from past events and enter into the Hookit database.
- Respond to member claims and concerns on Hookit Support Desk.
- Reply to sponsorship applications from athletes on behalf of brands.
- Learn and apply the Hookit platform to the company’s goals.
- Update content across the Hookit network.
- Other activities involved with Hookit’s overall business objectives.
- College degree, or in the process of earning a college degree
- Experience and/or a passionate interest in Moto sports and athletes
- Good to excellent Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A strong desire to be an integral part of Hookit’s growth plan
- Must reside in the greater San Diego area.
Please submit a resume, hours you are available each week and a write up on why you want this opportunity. Submissions without this info will not be reviewed.