NHRA increases Fan Engagement by 210% and Earned Media Value by 86% using Hookit’s Data
“Hookit has become an essential partner in updating our sponsorship strategy, teaching our teams and drivers best practices, and helping us drive more value for our sponsors.”
Brad Gerber VP, Sales & Chief Development Officer @ NHRA
NHRA needed a way to accurately measure and report the Earned Media Value (EMV) generated on social media for series sponsors.
Taking a holistic approach to growing their impact for sponsors, NHRA and Hookit worked together throughout the 2017 race season to:
- track, measure, and value social media activity
- provide individual event reports with valuation reports for each sponsor
- create an improved social media strategy based on best practices
- Present social media best practices to drivers and teams at a digital summit to maximize value for sponsors
BENEFITS & RESULTS
During the first event of the 2018 season, NHRA, with their improved social media practices, saw the following results:
- 86% increase in EMV for all sponsors compared to 2017’s season opening event
- $426K EMV for series title sponsor Mello Yello, up 47% year over year
- 210% increase fan engagement on event related posts
Are you ready to see how Hookit’s business intelligence tools and insight can help drive your digital marketing decisions? Request your free brand demo today and see for yourself just how powerful spontech can be.