Listen: Using Sponsorship Technology to Improve Value
Audio alert! We’ve taken the highlights from Hookit CEO Scott Tilton’s appearance at SportTechie NEXT and clipped them into a 15 minute breakdown of best practices in sponsorship. Some of the questions that he addresses around sponsorship technology and the future of driving brand value through sports are:
- What is Hookit?
- Why does engagement on social & digital media matter?
- Case Study: How Team Canada drove new revenue through targeted social campaigns for sponsors during the 2018 Olympics
- Which social media channels are the most effective?
- Are there social media best practices that apply across all properties or brands?
- Focusing on brands and performance-based sponsorship — what’s next for sponsorships?
- How much does performance on the field matter?
- Esports: should brands think of this in the same way as traditional sports?
Popular Related Posts
- The Hookit Marketability Score explained
- Sponsorship ROI: How brands can have greater impact on their spend
- How Sponsorship Audience Alignment Can Help Target The Right Fan