How It Works
Forgot my password!
Keep me signed in
or, Sign In with
Pics / Vids
35 yrs old from Los Angeles, CA
Photos & Videos
Spots & Sessions
Events & Results
Half-Iron, International, Iron Distance, Sprints
I train just about every day
OTHER SPORTS I'M INTO »
My enthusiasm for something that I am passionate about is extremely contagious and convincing, hence my stellar ability to race bomb friends. :p "Race...
My enthusiasm for something that I am passionate about is extremely contagious and convincing, hence my stellar ability to race bomb friends. :p "Race bomb" is a term that I coined which describes the act of being peer-pressured or otherwise encouraged to register for a race too! LOL. Many of my teammates who couldn't find a recovery drink that didn't taste like chalk-dust and artificial fruit mixed together, are so grateful for my endorsement of Fluid Chocolate Wave! :)
You can count on me to be genuine and true because what you see is what you get. I'm the type of girl that is always smiling. I’m optimistic 95% of the time. The other 5%, is when you need to feed me, stat!!! I graduated college with a boring yet practical business degree, but the dreamer in me wasn’t quite ready to settle into the real world. I ventured abroad to seek out life, and I most definitely found it while having the chance to live in France twice. Once as a “world traveler on a budget” and once, as an elementary school English teacher. Today, I find myself working in and loving the world of television, as I just wrapped my 7th season with Jeopardy! I probably have the BEST job in the world, as one of 3 members of the Jeopardy Clue Crew, who travels the world to bring video clues to life on the show. It is quite literally, a dream job come true!
I’m a family girl, and love my family more than anything – they are freaking AWESOME! I am also all about my friends, and those who bring funny moments, old fashioned fun and incredible energy into my life. I love being around people that make me a better person, and I can only hope to return the favor. Sounds cheesy, but in my old age, I simply want to spend my time with the people who matter most, and doing things that make a difference and have positive meaning! Again, triathlons brought a whole new world of opportunity, new goals, new friends, and new passion into my life.
ORGS & CLUBS »
Team in Training, USAT Triathlon
Kelly Miyahara hasn't added
Tell her to get her crew together!
My Upcoming Sessions & Events
Brands I Rep
Pleasure Ground Eyewear
Want Products: Sunglasses
View 1 More Brands I Rep
My Spots & Sessions
View All 7
You have no spots yet -
Triathlon | Santa Monica, CA
Triathlon | Santa Monica, CA
Road Cycling | Santa Monica, CA
Mountain Bike | British Columbia
Full Screen Modal Title
Use Hookit.com to connect with the friends you session with and your favorite spots, events, brands, products and shops in
80 other lifestyle sports
How It Works:
v5.4.4 | © 2013 Hookit.com. All rights reserved |
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties