How It Works
sochi most popular
Forgot my password!
Keep me signed in
or, Sign In with
Pics / Vids
26 yrs old from Rupert, ID
Photos & Videos
Spots & Sessions
Events & Results
I ride just about every day
Weimer spent his amateur career battling against high-powered opponents, including multi-time champion Ryan Villopoto. Even up against such tough comp...
Weimer spent his amateur career battling against high-powered opponents, including multi-time champion Ryan Villopoto. Even up against such tough competition, he was still able to earn six amateur titles between 2002 and 2004. In his final visit to Loretta Lynn’s in 2005, Weimer rode to second-place finishes in both the 125 A Class and the Four Stroke 201cc-650cc Class.
• In the 2010 outdoor season he suffered a back injury which caused him to miss the final four rounds. Before his injury, Weimer managed top-six results at Hangtown, Millville and Washougal, and finished 11th overall in the AMA Pro Motocross 250 series.
• Helped Team USA win the 2009 Motocross of Nations in Brescia, Italy. Earned three wins (Anaheim I, San Francisco, Anaheim III) and six-podium finishes en-route to a runner-up finish in the AMA Supercross Lites West Region Standings. Scored three overall victories in during the AMA Motocross season in the 250cc class winning at Thunder Valley, Red Bud and Budds Creek.
• Weimer’s 2008 season didn’t start out so well when he failed to make the main event at round one of the Lites West at Anaheim Stadium, but he stepped up to win round two in Phoenix. Jake wasn’t very consistent throughout the year though, ending up 15th in the points standings before heading outdoors. Once Outdoors he earned a podium finish at Mt. Morris National.
• The 2007 season was Weimer’s coming-out season. Weimer rode to a strong 4th place year-end finish in the AMA Supercross Lites West Region Series. Once Weimer went outdoors he rode another really solid season, finishing 6th place in the AMA Motocross Lites Championship Series up against some very fast and talented competition.
• Weimer rode in the AMA West Supercross Lites Series and the AMA Motocross Lites Series. The entire year proved to be a difficult one as injuries forced him to miss most of both the Supercross and Motocross series’. Jake finished 13th overall in the Supercross Lites West Region as well as 31st in the Motocross Lites Series. Before going into the 2007 season, Weimer earned a 2nd place finish at the Las Vegas U.S. Open.
• Weimer rode to a third-place finish at the 2005 U.S. Open of Supercross in the 125 class – this was his first race for the Factory Connection Honda Team.
FAV ATHLETES »
, Wing Tai Barrymore,
Jake Weimer hasn't added
Tell him to get his crew together!
My Upcoming Sessions & Events
Monster Energy Supercross Round 11
Monster Energy Supercross Round 12
Monster Energy Supercross Round 13
Edward Jones Dome
Brands I Rep
View 4 More Brands I Rep
My Spots & Sessions
View All 29
You have no spots yet -
Century Link Event Center
Ski | Seattle, WA
Motocross, Skate, Surf, Snowboard, Supermoto, Triathlon, Running, Soccer, Football | Seattle, WA
Motocross, ATV, Off Road, Flat Track | Washougal, WA
Motocross, ATV, Off Road, Truck Racing, Flat Track | Prairie City, CA
Full Screen Modal Title
Use Hookit.com to connect with the friends you session with and your favorite spots, events, brands, products and shops in
80 other lifestyle sports
Check out the
Hookit Index 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics Athlete Social Media Report >
How It Works:
v5.4.6 | © 2014 Hookit.com. All rights reserved |
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties