Brands I Rep

Ride 100%
Sponsorship
Want Products: Goggles, Eyewear
Atlas Brace Technologies LLC.
Insider
Use Products: Neck Brace, Apparel, Protection
Want Products: Accessories
Comfortable. Sits on my shoulders well and doesn't restrict head/helmet movement. Effective. Had a big wreck, knocked myself out, but neck was fine and first responders were able to remove it without issues. Adjustable, doesn't stain or collect water and dirt washes off easy. A solid neck brace.
Shimano American Inc.
Insider
Use Products: Discs, Chains, Equipment, Tools
Sun Rims
Insider
Use Products: Wheels, Hubs
Bell Helmets
Insider
Want Products: Helmets, Protection
Ryno Power
Insider
Use Products: Supplements, Nutrition, Fitness, Vitamins
A simple, effective product line that enhances intense training and competition performance. Proper diet and sleep habits get you 90% there, Ryno Power is the other 10%.